UHF digital hotspot It support D-Star DMR and C4FM

For those interested in digital communications, like D-Star, DMR and C4FM there’s a new dongle who will be coming out soon. I was lucky enough to get 2 of them earlier, you will find bellow the first video and my first tests with the DV4mini. I made a C4FM link with 2 sticks between a simplex frequency and my repeater through the Internet. With two sticks I’m able to reach my repeater from any Internet connection without losing any information (data). I did my first D-Star test this afternoon with success, stay tune for the video.

This is a great UHF digital hotspot. It’s support D-Star DMR and C4FM.  
Very promising technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYpyrjcXBc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, Comments may take a day to show up

North America Amateur Frequencies.
- 2022 updated new groups :)
.